The Edison Chamber of Commerce is a local, member-driven marketing, networking and business tool. It's also a great value, with more than three dozen networking opportunities, inclusion in the only curated online business directory for Edison, member-to-member deals and more.
The average membership of less than $400 includes:
NETWORKING & CONNECTING WITH OTHER BUSINESSES
- We provide continuous events to give you the opportunity to connect with other Chamber members throughout the year. Events such as: State of the Town Address, Taste of Middlesex, Golf Outing and other special events.
- Partnership events with other business organizations such as; the Middlesex Regional. Woodbridge and Metuchen Chambers; the Asian Association of Real Estate Agents of NJ; the Asian Indian Chamber of Commerce; the Small Business Administration; and many more.
- Access to phone, e-mail and postal addresses for decision makers in all Chamber member businesses including hospitals, major financial institutions, office parks, contractors and more;
- Online listing in Edison’s only curated business directory with links and contact information including e-referrals and low-cost marketing and promotional enhancements; and
- Opportunity to offer exclusive discounts specifically to member businesses only or to the general public.
WORKING WITH LOCAL, COUNTY and STATE GOVERNMENT
- Monthly meeting with Edison Township Department heads and high-ranking police officials;
- Member advocacy with Edison, Middlesex and NJ governments;
- Assistance navigating permit, inspection and other local government processes;
- Advice and referrals to the appropriate person, office or department to solve your business needs; and
- Access to purchasing officials at all levels of government.
MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS
- We arrange Grand Openings, Anniversaries and other business events and invite the Mayor, Edison TV, press and other members;
- Free publicity in 5,000 e-mail newsletter for members' milestones, awards and events;
- Free posting on our website's Hot Deals, Job Board and Event Calendar;
- Low-cost marketing on our website, newsletter and event program books; and
- Sponsorship opportunities at major community events such as State of Edison Township, Taste of Middlesex, Family Day, Tuesday Town Meetings, our Golf outing, etc.
- Opportunity to host Chamber Events at your business.
ADDITIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS
- Discounts on member products and services;
- Certificates of Origin for Chamber members (the first 25 documents will be free of charge. After the first 25 documents there will be a $15 charge for each document), $25 for non-members;
- FREE notary public for Chamber members, $25 per document for non-members
- Much, much more.