Disney's Approach to Business Excellence - 9/19/2019
The Edison Chamber of Commerce is proud to welcome Disney's Approach to Business Excellence professional development course to Edison, New Jersey.
There are five powerful lessons in business, lessons carefully developed by the Disney organization in its never-ending pursuit of excellence. These are universal pillars of a successful business - leadership, culture, service, brand and innovation - are the keys to sustained business excellence. Together, these lessons forge an enduring bond between inspired leaders, motivated employees, satisfied customers, and an ability to drive stakeholder value.
Throughout this course, you will discover insights that drive Disney parks and resorts organization and gain awareness of how these insights could be adapted to strengthen your own organizational efforts.
In this look at Disney's Approach to Business Excellence, you can:
- Understand the power of values and vision in leadership to obtain a thriving organization.
- Discover how customer loyalty can be established leading to sustained profitability.
- Gain insight into how culture is strengthened in the recruitment, selection, and training processes.
- Recognize the systems and processes that can make exceptional customer service achievable for any organization.
- Examine how personal creativity and organizational processes could be integrated to create ongoing innovation within your organization.
Do you want these events automatically synced to your calendar?
Add one or more of the following links to your calendar software!Member Only EventsPublic Events