Dues & Investment Levels
The Edison Chamber of Commerce seeks to serve all businesses of the greater Edison Community, and has developed membership levels to aid any business -- small, mid-sized, global or non-profit -- to participate in supporting each other and the economic development of Central New Jersey.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please review the dues levels below and then apply online or call (732) 738-9482.
- Charitable - Small: For 501(c)3 non-profits with three or fewer employees. $150.00
- Charitable: For 501(c)3 Non-Profits with four or more employees. $295.00
- Government: For departments and agencies of the local, county, state and federal government $295.00
- Sole Proprietor: For freelancers and businesses with only the owner as an employee. $175.00
- Business Basic: For businesses employer two or fewer people. $295.00
- Small Business: For businesses with 3 to 10 employees $325.00
- Community Business: For businesses employing 11-49 employees. $425.00
- Corporate: For businesses with 50 or more employees. The base fee is $525 plus $3 for each additional employee above 49.