Entry Level Bookkeeper
LMJ International Logistics is looking for a reliable full-time entry level Bookkeeper, to perform tasks that will help us monitor our revenues and expenses. You will be responsible for preparing customer invoices, posting vendor invoices, and updating records.
As a bookkeeper, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Strong attention to detail and a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the great amount of financial information. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required.
The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of bills receivable, posting payable invoices for settlement, and safeguard the company’s income.
- Check the data input in the system to ensure accuracy of financial data and organizations.
- Bill customers and post vendor invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements to physical invoices.
- Documenting missing invoices and reaching out to vendors for copies, if needed.
- Manage credit card payments daily and the monthly statements.
- Entering receipts from customers and cutting checks to vendors.
- Running credit checks on applicable customers.
- Closing complete files after thorough examination and team collaboration.
- Run weekly financial reports on the company’s financial health.
- Controlling receivables by sending statements and communicating with customers.
- Filing all communications and documentation in cloud-based storage program.
- Proven experience as bookkeeper general accounting experience
- Adherence to confidentiality guidelines
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Cargo Wise One) will be appreciated
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, & excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age and speak, write, and understand English sufficiently to converse with management staff.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. Associate’s Degree preferred. (Post- Grad).
- Experience with data entry.
- Experience in the transportation industry
This job operates in a professional office environment indoors.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- How many years of Microsoft Excel experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Do you want these events automatically synced to your calendar?
Add one or more of the following links to your calendar software!Member Only EventsPublic Events